Can you believe D and I have already been in our new place a month?
In reality, the time went by in a snap [surprise, surprise], while at the same time, since the house already feels so much like a home, it oddly seems we’ve lived here longer [weird]. I don’t know maybe it’s because our move was organized, or because I don’t sit still well, OR because we’re so insanely happy ;) either way, I’ve been so overjoyed with The January Cure [thanks again, Apartment Therapy] that I decided to keep the energy flowing with my very own February challenge:
– Practice your ukulele for 30 minutes/day.
– Reupholster three chairs.
– Buy supplies for a king-size headboard.
– Prepare all of your tax documentation.
– Create a cookbook full of your commonly used recipes.
– Take new professional headshots.
– Shop around for a carpenter to build our bookworm bookshelf.
– Read one classic novel.
– Open business bank accounts for Homebird Upholstery.